Tuesday, December 28, 2010

jigsaw




At the last flea market we picked up a couple of jigsaw puzzles.  I was never a puzzlefan but with the whole family it´s fun.

Will be back in a couple of days. Have to catch up with some movies, books and  family quality time .

this week
- I love Laura Marling
- the movie Mon Oncle  from Jacques Tati ( the house is so cool)
- a trip to the museum
- the funny Christmas gnomes from Scandinavia
- till vidas ara... great blog
- candlelight  breakfast
- my new red lipstick
- my  TV  highlight this week
   upstairs downstairs on BBC1


enjoy

and bye bye 2010

Kay

ps:  the new album from Adele will be out at 24.01.2011

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a new favorite thanks to you (Till-Vidas-Ara.) We did a puzzle too and I don't usually like puzzles or games but it was fun! Gelukkig Nieuwjaar

Valloittava valkoinen said...

So calm feeling and oh how cute cat!

And that Adele is so great!Her voice is amazing!

have great New year!
Anu

Daan said...

Yes!Mon Oncle! That House! Love that movie!
-x-

Heidi said...

Enjoy your family time, Kay. Happy New Year to you all!

Heather said...

What a sweet sweet kitty cat! Looks like lots of fun

...Nina Nixon... said...

Hi Kay - Merry Christmas and sorry it's so late.

Looking forward to Toast tonight - it looks like a must watch. Most definitely my kind of thing.

take care and warm wishes for 2011

Nina xxx

Helmi said...

Kees van Dongen is a fantastic artist and hella Jongerius too. Rotterdam was great, we had a very good time.
Happy New Year!
grt, Helmi

Sherri Lynn Wood said...

I love doing jigsaw puzzles. I think it helps me put my quilts together - Get Your Puzzle On I also think its lovely to have your white kitty keeping you company. Great picture!

MUS said...

yes love the movie mon oncle too (not only the modern house is cool, but i like the oncle's stairs-house too :))! …yesterday we have seen playtime (tativille and the lovely old cars and busses).
happy 2011