Sunday, December 4, 2011

blue second advent





Countdown... we had a cozy blue second Advent coffee.

Having a lot of fun with my table decorations this year...  I got some angels from Rie Elise Larsen. She is my fav paper artist. Also I was in the mood for some shiny red coffee mugs (from the Hema). The rest is vintage.




Tomorrow night we will celebrate Sinterklaas here in the Netherlands.

Did anybody start making Christmas cookies yet?


enjoy your week

kay

ps: Blue Christmas with Elvis

9 comments:

Mette said...

Yes, I have baked Christmas cookies - twice! Lovely angel. I haven't seen it before.

Merle said...

I wish you and your family a wonderful Sinterklaas!
I'll open my package at 6pm :)

AND you are very welcome to drink coffee in my little home :)

Isabelle said...

our Xmas cookies session will be on wednesday ... and I LOVE your red shiny coffee mugs !!

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Love your mix!

Lovely hugs,
Steph

Helena, Craft and Creativity said...

I just love Rie Elise Larsen's angels! :)

mano said...

your advent table looks very beautiful - I wish you a wonderful sinterklaas!

Pfefferminza said...

Cool mugs and angels!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Das sieht wirklich supergemütlich aus! Hach...

Fru Sommer said...

looks so nice. i love, that you love the danish design so much !
i will bake the famous family christmas cookies in the week end. freddy has just baked cookies tonight at his kitchenclass. very sweet with a lot of sugar. but it´s his first time baking christmas cookies, so its okay. have a nice weekend ;)