Sunday, November 15, 2015

restless




Hello There,

Guess it was the first time that my little blog was silent for a couple of weeks. When I got home from our trip to the UK I got very sick and it took me more than 2 weeks to recover. There was me thinking I was super healthy and living a really good life. There is still time to learn a lot about life.

Now finally started to feel better. Still have to take it easy but I feel a lot better. I want to say thank you to all the nice people out there, who called me, smsed and mailed me. That really meant a lot.

Look after yourself,
Kay

PS: The photos are from my favorite car boot sale in Kent. I was so lucky to find my second print from Tretchikoff. This one is called 'The Chinese Girl'.

2 comments:

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

So sorry that you have been unwell. But hope that you enjoyed your trip to the UK. I love the markets we have here, but they are tiny compared with the US ones. I love that print you picked up, The Chinese Girl. It has such memories for me as my Grandmother had it on a wall in her house in California. x

Kaylovesvintage said...

HI LeeAnn at Mrs Black

Thanks I feel a lot better now. So Happy with my Chinese Girl , guess I was very lucky